A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Lovekin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lovekin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovekin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lovekin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lovekin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Lovekin practice?
Dr. William Lovekin practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists.