A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lovett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lovett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lovett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Lovett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William C. Lovett practice?
- Dr. William Lovett has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lovett practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Port, FL.
See Venice Family Physicians and Venice Primary Care Doctors.