A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lozinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lozinger is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozinger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lozinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lozinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Lozinger practice?
Dr. William Lozinger practices Family Medicine near Bangor, PA.
See Bangor Family Physicians.