A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lozinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lozinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lozinger
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lozinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozinger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lozinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lozinger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Lozinger practice?
- Dr. William Lozinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lozinger practices Family Medicine near Bangor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Whitehall, PA.
See Bangor Primary Care Doctors.