A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lozinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lozinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lozinger
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lozinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozinger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lozinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lozinger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Lozinger practice?
- Dr. William Lozinger has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lozinger practices Family Medicine near Bangor, PA.
See Bangor Family Physicians.