Learn more about Dr. William Lozinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lozinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lozinger
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lozinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozinger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lozinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lozinger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Lozinger practice?
- Dr. William Lozinger has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lozinger practices Family Medicine near Bangor, PA.
See Bangor Family Physicians.