Dr. William Lu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Lu?

Finding an honest doctor

Posted on June 19th, 2017

Dr William Y. Lu, is the only doctor that I have come across in my quest for relief from pain due to first an automobile accident and then by a surgery that went less than perfect, after that is when I found Dr William Y. Lu... of course I had my doubts and who wouldn't after the countless amount of doctors and surgeons I had seen, all of which couldn't agree on anything. Like I said... it was after that I found Dr William Y. Lu, he was the only doctor who want to actually find out where the source of pain was coming from! I have been trying to locate him again.

Posted on February 7th, 2017

He is an awesome surgeon

Posted on August 9th, 2016

He is a great surge an very nice Doctor an person I need him back as my doctor. I have tumors in the brain an he has taken care of them since 2004 an I'm doing great

Mr

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr. Lu in an exceptional Dr. Explained everything to me and gave me the option as to what direction I wanted to go for my surgery.

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

He's an excellent surgeon and my back is doing great with anchors and screws 5 yrs out!!!

Appears to a good neurosurgeon but horrendous bedside manner, & lacks serious, minimal social skills

Posted on March 1st, 2015

Argumentative, impatient, disparaged doctors, condescending, I cried 4 times (unlike me), he did order work up.

Dr. Lu

Posted on June 1st, 2014

In the year 2004 I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. My primary doctor (I found out in months to come) had basically written me off. I was refered to Dr Lu who performed the surgery . Today I was able to spend quality time with my 4 month old grandson. This would not have been possible without the efforts and knowledge of Dr Lu.

Wonderful and Caring Doctor

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Doctor Lu is a wonderful doctor. I had several surgeries from him including hydrocephalus and spine. He saved my life. My family and I are very appreciative for all his work. All this negative news on him are false. He explained to me that the spine procedure was experimental and I signed a waiver. I hope he returns to work and I will continue to see him as my doctor.

Dr. Lu is a wonderful doctor!

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

I have had brain surgery and neck surgery both performed by Dr. Lu. My family and I all agree that Dr Lu saved my life. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor. After my brain surgery he followed up with me every couple months and he did the same after I had the fusion on my neck done. I REFUSE to see another doctor! He has the best bedside manner. I remember waking up from having a seizure and he was the 1st person I saw telling me i was going to be okay and I am. I feel that if you are told you are having a "experimental surgery" then that is on you! You should know that you probably have a 50/50 shot at it working, thats why it experimental! I dont believe Dr. Lu deserves this and I hope he gets the chance to practice again.

very favorable

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I am getting really upset with all these negative and attorneys finding fault with Dr.Lu. THIS MAN SAVED MY LIFE ALMOST 8 YEARS AGO. Him and his staff still keep up on my brain MRI's every year. I think all these attorneys need to find out HOW MANY LIVES THIS MAN SAVED!!!!!! Thanks for letting me vent!!

Dr. Lu is a wonderful person and a great surgeon

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

I have a back that is completely worn out. Dr. Lu fused four vertebras. After two years he put anchors in four more vertebras and joined these with woven sutures to allow me flexibility. Now after four years three vertebras has shifted in my lumbar and one is pushing the nerve. He recommend putting in a rod and tying my vertebras to it which will give me a stiff back. Dr. Lu is polite, and explains my condition, and offers two methods to remedy my problem. He is friendly and shows me how he will do the procedure. I fully trust him to do what is best. He will always do what is beneficial and practical. He leaves orders for the nurses and therapist and trust them to do their jobs. He comes in to see how the patient is doing and leaves. I do not expect him to stand at my bed and socialize for 30 minutes. I am now 75 yrs. old. Dr. Lu is a fine doctor and his desire is to find new and better procedures to help hurting patients. Perhaps some people do not understand this and unhappy because he cannot stop their pain. I have pain too, but it is not due to Dr. Lu's experimental work, nor is it due in other people.

Neck Surgery

Posted on January 28th, 2014

I had my neck operated on by Dr Lu in 2010. I had two choices , the experimental sugery by Dr Lu or he could fuse six vertabraes which would mean I would not be able to turn my head (not an option I would choose). I still experience some pain and stiffness, but nothing compared to what I had prior to the surgery. I just wish that I had known that I could not get followup care for my neck from Dr Lu at the time I had the surgery.