A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lubke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubke
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lubke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lubke, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubke graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lubke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lue Lubke MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Lubke practice?
- Dr. William Lubke has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lubke practices Urology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Urologists.