Learn more about Dr. William Lucht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lucht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lucht, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucht graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucht has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dean Lucht MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Lucht practice?
- Dr. William Lucht has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lucht practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Pulmonologists, Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners, and Anchorage Sleep Medicine Doctors.