A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ludlam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ludlam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludlam graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ludlam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Portland VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Ludlam MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. William H. Ludlam practice?
- Dr. William Ludlam has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ludlam practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Issaquah Endocrinologists.