A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Luebbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Luebbe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luebbe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Luebbe Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Luebbe graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Luebbe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Luebbe DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William P. Luebbe practice?
- Dr. William Luebbe has 1 office location.
Dr. William Luebbe practices Family Medicine near Tinley Park, IL.
See Tinley Park Family Physicians.