A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Luebbe graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Luebbe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Saint James Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luebbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Luebbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Luebbe practice?
Dr. William Luebbe practices Family Medicine near Frankfort, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, IL and South Holland, IL.
See Frankfort Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Luebbe, Dr. Bill Luebbe, Dr. Billy Luebbe