Dr. William Lujan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Lujan?

September 16th, 2016

Impressive Neurologist!

My husband has a rather complicated medical history and has been seen by a neurologist at Mayo Clinic for years. Due to a change in insurance, we thought we'd give Dr Lujan a try and I was extremely impressed with his knowledge, professionalism, ability to listen carefully, ask pertinent questions and evaluate a difficult set of symptoms quickly and accurately. He made sure I understood his reasoning and he treated both of us with complete dignity and respect at all times. I have every bit as much confidence in him as I had in our Mayo neurologist---and that's saying a LOT.

September 1st, 2016

Knowledgeable and Professional

Dr Lujan has been my neurologist for about 12 years and has helped me tremendously through some very tough times. He listens to every word and not only gives me medical support but emotional also. Whatever I need, I can call and he will see me anytime. He works with me to get the right balance of medication for the disease I battle and I truly feel he cares about my health and well being.

June 15th, 2016

He is very warm and caring. He is one of the few doctors I have seen that seemed genuinely interested in what was going on with me. He said he wouldn't give up on me and it was the most reassuring words I heard. My issues are difficult, but he is helping me to get to the bottom of it.

October 8th, 2015

Wonderful doctor, understanding, kind, and most of all, effective

He has changed my mother's life. He has a wonderful demeanor and listens and I think this calms Alzheimers patients. He chose exactly the right treatment for my Mom, and she seems nearly normal.

September 5th, 2015

Great man

Took his time, really felt like he put effort into my situation , I have an inner ear disorder that has destroying my personal and professional life, I was overly impressed, GOD has this man in the right carrier, he didn't rush me out, he listened and allowed me to explain. I was not expected such great patient care per his last reviews, very happy, GOD willing the Lord will guide him in restoring my health or with his guidance he will direct to me to the right path.

August 14th, 2015

Not worth your time.......

Give me a break, I felt like I was not wanted or was taking up his time. He told me if there was nothing wrong with the tests I would not hear from him. Really!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to the days when they would call either way. What a cop out. Needs to go back to school. Bet it would be different if he was the patient.

August 28th, 2013

Awful...

I have waited up to 50 minutes past my appointment time in his waiting room - no apologies, rude, and STILL rushed me out. Never requests follow-ups. Won't listen, I can't complete a sentence with him. He just interrupts and rushes me out the door. And this after waiting months to see him, then waiting agin forever in the waiting room. Refuses to spak on the phone, not even once when it was critical. Nurse makes errors on occasion - and always insists it is the pharmacy's fault. (Even after I have seen incorrect scripts faxed to the pharmacy.)

July 9th, 2012

Don't go to this quack

all he wants to without answering your questions is get you out of the door as fast as you can.

October 20th, 2017