A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lukachko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lukachko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukachko graduated from Uludag Universitesi, Bursa.
Dr. Lukachko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bela Lukachko MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William B. Lukachko practice?
- Dr. William Lukachko has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lukachko practices Psychiatry near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Summit Psychiatrists.