Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Lumry
Dr. William Lumry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Lumry is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas. Dr. Lumry has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Lumry has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. William Lumry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Aasia Ghazi
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Brett Buchmiller
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0.11 mi20
Dr. Dania Wierzbicki
Allergy and Immunology
Dallas, TX 0.22 mi15