A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lumry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lumry, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lumry, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumry graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Lumry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lumry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Lumry practice?
Dr. William Lumry practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.