William R Lumry, MD

9900 N Central Expy
Ste 525
Dallas, TX 75231
214-373-7374
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  BILLED OFF THE SCALE. FOR A ONE TIME VISIT ?  |  show details
by ROGER on Apr 11th, 2014

THIS DOCTOR IS OK BUT THEY BILL THROUGH THE ROOF,IF YOU HAVE INSURANCE TO COVER IT COMPLETLY THATS GREAT,I AM OLDER AND HAVE MEDICARE,FOR A ONE TIME VISIT ITS COST ME ABOUT $800,$500 TO MEDICARE and $300 OUT OF POCKET.THATS WAY TO HIGH.RIP OFF.UNHELPFUL WHEN IT COMES TO THE OVER PRICED BILL.I GO TO A GREAT ALLERGY DOCTOR NOW AND THEY DONT OVER CHARGE ME.

|  Terrific Doctor  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Lumry and his staff for about 14 years, and he has helped me immeasurably with my allergies. When we moved to TX from VA, I was sick nearly all the time and one year when I didn't need a referral, 6 people at work all recommended Dr. Lumry. He and his entire staff are all wonderful, caring and very professional. Dr. Lumry also diagnosed my immune system deficiency, which was a cause of more recent frequent illness. He has been so much better than my internist in diagnosing as well as caring for my illnesses.

|  show details
Jun 26th, 2011

Absolutely the best doctor i know

|  Dr Lumry - Great!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I started going to Dr Lumry in 1999 and have the highest regard for his practice and staff. They have always been polite, helpful and willi...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com