A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lutes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lutes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutes graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lutes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Lutes DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Lutes practice?
- Dr. William Lutes has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lutes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Surgeons.