Dr. William Lutes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Lutes?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. William Lutes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2016

Left hip scope to now total hip replacement.

Knowledgeable, great bed side manners and cares to take the time and talk with you on everything in regards to the pro's and con's to the procedures.

September 9th, 2016

Knee and hip surgeries.

So far Dr. Lutes has replaced my right knee and right hip. The surgeries went well. Dr. Lutes is the best Doctor I have ever had. I now need to replace my left knee and he is the only Doctor I would ever consider. I appreciate the time he spends with his patients explaining all of the details of the surgery to put your mind at ease. I highly recommend him.

May 25th, 2016

Hip Replacement (anterior)

Dr Lutes did my hip replacement two weeks ago. I'm walking without pain and no longer need a cane. I might be an exceptionally quick healer but they all did a phenomenal job from initial contact on.

May 20th, 2016

Love this doctor and staff

February 9th, 2016

Excellent surgeon, no complications, good recovery.

May 2nd, 2015

Dr. Lutes does some of the most advanced surgical procedures in the nation. He speaks often and teaches other orthopedic surgeons advanced surgical procedures. I would recommend him without reservation for any hip and knee problems.

April 8th, 2015

Smooth Hip Replacement; experience shows through

Very concise, to the point diagnosis & option coverage. 100s of hip replacements yearly.

November 16th, 2013

Nerve Pain after Knee Surgery

The knee replacement on my right knee went well but started experiencing numbness on both sides of my hips and legs and have nerve pain in my left leg since I entered the rehab. facility right after surgery nearly 7 weeks ago. Dr. Lutes told me the problem was in my back. I would have appreciated a more sympathetic attitude and a referrel perhaps to a neurologist. He told me to see my family doctor. It appears I traded one problem for another. Bad knee for nerve pain and numbness. Family doc. said to wait another 2 weeks to see if the problem would resolve itself and then fill the prescription for Gabapentin. Physical therapy has been more difficult because of the nerve pain and recovery has been more stressful. I had enough to deal with the pain from the TKR and didn't need the additional nerve pain issue. Take care to choose a doctor who cares about the whole person.

August 28th, 2013

Total Knee Replacement

Every detail with regard to my total knee was thoroughly explained. All answers to my questions were answered prior to me asking the questions. Dr. Lutes, his entire staff, physical therapists and the joint academy staff are amazing!!! Congrats on providing excellent healthcare.

May 31st, 2013

Dr. Appointment

Dr. Lutes and his entire staff at thje Kenosha, WI Aurora Healthcare are courteous and extremely helpful with all my pre-surgery questions. Job well done!

April 11th, 2013

Automotive Service Manager

I was very worried about having my hip replaced I lived with pain for over two years and now 30 days after my surgery I want to kick myself for not acting sooner. Seeing Dr Lutes was the best thing I have ever done to date. This is one Dr that really shows he cares about his patients he spent the time to easy my concerns about the whole thing and wow I feel great. THANK YOU Dr Lutes !!!!!!

March 26th, 2012

Dr. Lutes and Dr. Green did a wonderful job on my total knee replacement. Their bedside manner was friendly,kind and very comforting. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lutes and his assistant Dr.Green to anyone needing a hip or knee replacement. Office staff was friendly and pleasant to work with. Job well done.