Learn more about Dr. William Lutin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lutin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutin
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lutin, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lutin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Lutin MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Lutin practice?
- Dr. William Lutin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lutin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Pediatricians and Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.