Learn more about Dr. William Lutin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lutin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutin
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lutin, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lutin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Lutin MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Lutin practice?
- Dr. William Lutin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lutin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Pediatricians and Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.