A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lydiatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lydiatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lydiatt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lydiatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lydiatt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lydiatt graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lydiatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lydiatt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William Lydiatt practice?
- Dr. William Lydiatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lydiatt practices Otolaryngology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Otolaryngologists.