Learn more about Dr. William Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ahrens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahrens
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ahrens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ahrens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahrens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Ahrens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Ahrens practice?
- Dr. William Ahrens has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ahrens practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.