A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ahrens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ahrens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahrens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahrens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Ahrens practice?
Dr. William Ahrens practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Byron Center, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.