A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bailey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bailey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- Jennings American Legion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Bailey practice?
- Dr. William Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bailey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.