Dr. William Bailey MD Patient Reviews

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Lafayette, LA

3.2

July 12th, 2013
misdiagnosed my problem
I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. Did not spend any time evaluating my problem. Go with someone who isn't just trying to pump out patients to make more money.

June 20th, 2013
Run, don't walk from Dr. Bailey
He had seen me in a hospital setting and twice afterwards. When they called for six month follow up I canceled the follow up because I was having no problems at the time. The staff became rude and obnoxious when I informed them I felt it best if I go in as needed and not adhere to an unwarranted timeline. I called awhile later with a basic yes or no question which Dr. Bailey refused to answer because I'd cancelled the previous appointment, a fact they thew in my face every time we spoke. A short time later when I realized my question would not be answered unless I went in, I attempted to schedule an appointment. His staff blew me off for two weeks until finally Dr. Bailey personally got on the phone and told me to find a different cardiologist. My Family physician doesn't see me twice a year, yet his staff always answers my questions when I call. Some Dr.'s care about their patients and others just care about the almighty dollar.

April 24th, 2012