Dr. William Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Bailey?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Bailey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2013

Run, don't walk from Dr. Bailey

He had seen me in a hospital setting and twice afterwards. When they called for six month follow up I canceled the follow up because I was having no problems at the time. The staff became rude and obnoxious when I informed them I felt it best if I go in as needed and not adhere to an unwarranted timeline. I called awhile later with a basic yes or no question which Dr. Bailey refused to answer because I'd cancelled the previous appointment, a fact they thew in my face every time we spoke. A short time later when I realized my question would not be answered unless I went in, I attempted to schedule an appointment. His staff blew me off for two weeks until finally Dr. Bailey personally got on the phone and told me to find a different cardiologist. My Family physician doesn't see me twice a year, yet his staff always answers my questions when I call. Some Dr.'s care about their patients and others just care about the almighty dollar.

April 24th, 2012