A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bailey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bailey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Bailey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Merrill Bailey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Bailey practice?
- Dr. William Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bailey practices Family Medicine near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Primary Care Doctors.