Dr. William Bailey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 21st, 2016
blood clot
went in to see doc for a red bump in leg and deep red viens he asked some questions put info in cumputer gave me a prescription said come back in a week 2 days later i went to the hospital due to increased swelling etc. found out i had a blood clot will not ever return to this doctor all he needed to do was a proper exam i could have suffered serios health problems

September 21st, 2014
Awful Office Staff
Really like Dr. Bailey but will never return to his office due to his staff. The blonde woman who works the front (Debbie) was so rude to me due to a misunderstanding between the two of us and instead of handling herself as a composed professional she completely denied what she had told me and then rolled her eyes at me and called me a liar. Then she denied rolling her eyes at me. I tried to complain but my complaints were never given to Dr. Bailey. I tried SEVERAL times but was never called back. It's too bad that people like her ruin the experience for people who need good quality care.

November 17th, 2010
Great and caring Doctor

January 6th, 2010
not a good dr
he refused to run a billyrubin test on me son and we almost lost him. it took a 5 day stay in the hospital because he didnt have the time.

February 14th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
They offered an appointment that day, but I couldn't make it at that time. Got in the next day and Doctor Bailey was on time, listened to my symptoms, did his exam and diagnosed my sinus infection. He then sent a prescription by email to my pharmacy and it was ready when I got there.