A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bernard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernard
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bernard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Melvin Bernard DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Bernard practice?
- Dr. William Bernard has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bernard practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Family Physicians.