A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bernard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernard
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Bernard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Melvin Bernard DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Bernard practice?
- Dr. William Bernard has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bernard practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Primary Care Doctors.