A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Blaylock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Blaylock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Blaylock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaylock graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Blaylock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Blaylock MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Blaylock practice?
- Dr. William Blaylock has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Blaylock practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Moneta, VA and Rocky Mount, VA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Rheumatologists.