Learn more about Dr. William Blaylock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Blaylock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaylock
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blaylock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Blaylock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaylock graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Blaylock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Blaylock MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Blaylock practice?
- Dr. William Blaylock has 1 office location.
Dr. William Blaylock practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Rheumatologists.