A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Boyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Boyd, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Marc Boyd DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. W M. Boyd practice?
- Dr. W Boyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. W Boyd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.