Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Burke
Dr. William Burke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Roxbury, MA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Burke is affiliated with Hubbard Regional Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Burke has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Roxbury, MA.
Dr. Robert Petrella
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Roxbury, MA 0.14 mi26
Dr. Lesley Park
West Roxbury, MA 0.37 mi10
Dr. Kathleen Hogan
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
West Roxbury, MA 0.37 mi25