A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Caldwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldwell
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caldwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Caldwell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Caldwell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. William Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Caldwell practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Otolaryngologists and Charlotte Sleep Medicine Doctors.