A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Caldwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Caldwell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McKamie Caldwell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. William Caldwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Caldwell practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Otolaryngologists.