A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William O Campbell MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William O. Campbell practice?
- Dr. William Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Campbell practices Occupational Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Preventive Medicine Specialists and Knoxville Plastic Surgeons.