A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Carney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Carney, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Carney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Carney MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Carney practice?
- Dr. William Carney has 1 office location.
Dr. William Carney practices Surgery near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Surgeons.