Learn more about Dr. William Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Carr is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Carr FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William M. Carr practice?
- Dr. William Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. William Carr practices Pediatrics near Stafford, VA.
See Stafford Pediatricians.