A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cohen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cohen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Cohen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Malcolm Cohen MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. William Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Cohen practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Urologists.