A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cohen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cohen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Cohen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Cohen MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. William Cohen has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Cohen practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Urologists.