Dr. William Culver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Culver?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2015

Misdiagnosis by PA and then ignored when I called back to express my extreme suffering.

I saw Jay the PA on Monday who did a split second exam and prescribed suppositories to relieve inflamed hemorrhoids. I called back later in the week to report that I had experienced no relief and that the pain was now so bad that I could not be comfortable in any position; not even standing or lying down. He explained that that shouldn't be and that I should give the medicine a chance to work and call after the holiday weekend. Friday night was horribly painful. Saturday morning my wife took me on a horribly painful ride to urgent care. The doctor told me that my anal abscess was now so advanced that I needed to go to the hospital for emergency surgery and that they would call and tell them what was coming. I told the surgeon that it probably wouldn't have been so bad if I'd seen him Monday. His response was "where have you been?! I gave him the story and that was the end of his interest in continuing that discussion. As a result of this experience I have become a much weaker person. It took a very significant toll on me.

February 18th, 2015

Good doctor; staff lacking

I believe Dr. Culver is competent and trust his medical advice; however, his office staff leaves a lot to be desired (i.e., not following up with specialists, phoning/faxing in prescriptions to the wrong pharmacy, ordering wrong prescription size, folow-up billing errors, etc.). The staff is nice enough, just not exactly competent.

March 10th, 2017