Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Susan W. on May 15th, 2013

I had the great fortune of having Dr. Davis do my heart surgery 11 yrs ago. He explained everything in great detail and even saw me afterwards several months later to answer some of my concerns. He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. If it were not for this man I would not be here today. I was told at the time by all the nurses at St. Luke's that I was a very lucky to have him as my surgeon, if they were in the same situation they would want him......that says a lot about him as a person and a surgeon. Consider yourself lucky if you have this man perform your surgery.

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

Although he has a dry manner. He was perfect for me because I needed someone with a no-nonsense personality. When it ocmes to this type of surgery you want someone who knows what he is doing not a wimpy hand holding sap. Dr. Davis is professional, he is an expert in his craft and he performed a life-saving surgery on me. I have and will recommend him to anyone needing a heart surgeon.

|  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Davis was the worst experience with any professional in my lifetime. He was abrupt, rude, inconsiderate, hurried, and confrontational. He seemed irritated when we asked him anything, and refused to answer legitimate questions about expectations and outcomes. He is a disgrace to the profession. I would never recommend him to anyone.