A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Davis DPM and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Davis practice?
- Dr. William Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Madisonville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkinsville, KY.
See Madisonville Surgeons.