A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Davis DPM and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Davis practice?
- Dr. William Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Madisonville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkinsville, KY.
See Madisonville Orthopedic Surgeons and Madisonville Surgeons.