A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dean is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dean, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Dean has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Matthew Dean MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Dean practice?
- Dr. William Dean has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Dean practices Urology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Urologists.