A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Flynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Flynn, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Flynn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Montgomery Flynn MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Flynn practice?
- Dr. William Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Flynn practices Plastic Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.