Dr. William Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Frank?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. William Frank?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2016

A Doctors Doctor.

Dr. Frank is a courteous and caring physician and very concerned about the health of his patients.

February 21st, 2016

husband

My wife passed away 2 yrs ago because of dr frank. She was a dialysis of his andwas never checked closely. His only concern is the money he charges her medical plan. She passed away suddenly after her treatment and I called him to ask what he thought could have happened. He completely ignored me.the women in his office kept hanging up on me.i hate him and his staff.i wish medicare would review our negitive comments.

February 27th, 2014

Dr. Frank should be put out to pasture already !!!

sThis doctor is as cold and calous as they come. My poor husband who's only 45 years old went to him for a second opinion regarding Dialysis. My husband was scared to death about dialysis. He never answered any questions, just avoided them like a politician. Never explained anything about the Dialysis process, never smiled, no shaking hands, just a stone face. Long story short, my husband did wind up going to Dr. Goyal at this practice. He is very nice. He listens and explains and seems to have a nice bedside manner. My husband is almost ready for dialysis. I hope it all continues to work out with Dr. Goyal. As for Dr. Frank or rather Dr. Crank...go retire and keep your miserable self away from patients who need some TLC once in a while.

April 14th, 2013

I am Dr Arrogant, no questions

My mom was admitted to the hospital for decreased kidney function out of no where. My mom is medicine illiterate therefore I am her advocate, with a nursing degree. Upon Dr Frank asking my mom questions she was clueless about (answer being I don't know) he then gave a short speech and disregard any questions I had, He answered NONE, left the room as quick as he came in. As a nurse of 18 years I knew just ask much about my moms condition and plan as I did on admission. He gets paid for a consult????

April 13th, 2013

I am a doctor so I do not have to answer any questions or explain anything

Very evasive, does not answer questions, does not explain anything, runs in and out like his gluteus Maximus is on fire, no bedside manor, another subpar doctor that demonstrates our crappy healthcare system! sloppy unprofessional healthcare provider, should be ashamed of himself.

November 7th, 2016