A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Haney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Haney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Haney, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Haney graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Haney MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Haney practice?
- Dr. William Haney has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Haney practices Surgery near Niceville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL and Crestview, FL.
See Niceville Surgeons.