Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Hayes
Dr. William Hayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Tomball Regional Medical Center, Houston Northwest Medical Center and TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Hayes has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.
Dr. Paul Chin
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Spring, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. Neville Flowers
Spring, TX 0.01 mi6
Dr. Geoffrey Kaung
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Spring, TX 0.01 mi14