Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Hogan
Dr. William Hogan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hogan is affiliated with Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital and Ventura County Medical Center. Dr. Hogan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Hogan has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. William Hogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.
Dr. Rosalind Warner
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ventura, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Anne Rodriguez
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ventura, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Lynn Kong
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Ventura, CA 0 mi26