A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Hogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Hogan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hogan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Michael Hogan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. W M. Hogan practice?
- Dr. W Hogan has 4 office locations.
Dr. W Hogan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Santa Barbara, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Thousand Oaks Oncologists.