Learn more about Dr. W Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Hogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Hogan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hogan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Michael Hogan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. W M. Hogan practice?
- Dr. W Hogan has 1 office location.
Dr. W Hogan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Obstetricians & Gynecologists.