A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Huang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Moses Huang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Huang practice?
- Dr. William Huang has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Huang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.