A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jacobs, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jacobs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jacobs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Use Desert Hospitalists
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Milton Jacobs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. William Jacobs has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Jacobs practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, VA and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.