Dr. William Kaplan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2015
Purposely Offensive and Ludicrous
The most bizarre, offensive, incredulouse experience I have ever had with any doctor. Ever.

October 27th, 2013
Waste of time
First appointment, seemed ok, notified receptionist I was there for an appointment and welcomed, was greeted in the waiting room (that was unexpected), gave reason for referral visit, tests were ordered. Then the waiting while he dictated his notes to himself... This took longer than the appointment itself! So you pay for the time he needs to remember what he said to you. Second appointment, was the defining point to look for another doctor in this field. Walked in the door notified receptionist I was there for an appointment and the "loud" reply was that I owed $12 co-pay for the first appointment and needed to pay it now. Informed them that it was already paid the day after the bill arrived. Seems that they are confused and don't talk/communicate with their "billing office"! And they don't mind letting "everyone" know in the waiting room that you owe them $12... So Childish"! Then the waiting while the dictated notes are read (and more dictation for those notes), that some of the tests needs to be done again as they have not received them (so I couldn't even receive a copy), then the waiting again as more dictation was made.... So the majority of the appointment was for "office administrative purposes" so "their billing" could be explained to them, and personal "dictation"!! Couldn't wait to leave, and never looked back!

October 16th, 2013
my first visit
I was impressed that he came to the recption room to greet me himself. He was very polite, he asked me questions about me,my family my health and what exactly was I there for. He was direct in answering any of my questions, and proceeded to set me up for testing, to insure just exactly what my problem was before he prescribed any medication for me, not like some other Doctors in the area. I am very impressed with Dr. Kaplan, and think we will have a good and sincere understanding of my medical problems.

January 11th, 2010
ignorant person i don't recommend him to my friends

June 15th, 2009
Dr Kaplan is a no-nonsense type of doctor. He listens, interprets, plans a treatment program (from suggested lifestyle changes to medication or surgical procedures if needed) and follows through. Personally I do not want my doctor to be my best friend. I want them to be able to use my symptoms & his examination to determine what is wrong with me and bring me back to health. Ive been a patient for over 15 years.

May 9th, 2009
a real idiot would not recomend anyone see this dr.

December 11th, 2015