Dr. William Kelley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Kelley?

July 27th, 2017

Where is he?

07-26-2017 not able to find him. 10 Coburg Rd Eugene office was closed down. Long time ago. Where is he? Someone said he moved to Calif. somewhere.

October 12th, 2012

horrible

I had colonoscopy and endoscopy, was diagnosed but never treated. No follow up at all, I had to call their office 5 times after my procedure to see what my treatment was going to be,after 5 phone calls to there office and getting the runaround by the staff, I had to call my general MD to get my medical records from dr Kelley. Dr Kelley never called me, never followed up, and never treated me. But he sure sent me a huge bill and sent it to collections very fast, I have still not been treated and have been living with my condition, I am currently getting ready to see another doctor. I agree with the first review, and if I had the money I would probably be suing dr Kelley. Due not use this guy, he does not care about his patients like his mission statement says, he cares only for your money.

July 27th, 2017