Dr. William Kelly Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William Kelly?

I would never return

Posted on May 27th, 2012

I have had a lot of testing done at several different facilities over the last several months in preparation for surgery. Interestingly, the report from this radiologist was significantly different from those of other radiologists where there has been the same type of study done. This combined with the fact that it was a terrible experience because of a technician and the fact that he went to Tulane leaves me certain that I do not ever wish to have this person interpret my studies again. This was my first experience and my last with his organization.

Posted on February 28th, 2017

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.