A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Martens Lee MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Hepatology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Lee practice?
- Dr. William Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Lee practices Hepatology and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Columbus Hepatologists and Columbus Oncologists.