A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lopez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lopez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Lopez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naples Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Manuel Lopez MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William M. Lopez practice?
- Dr. William Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Lopez practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Gastonia, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI and Plano, TX.
See Gastonia Psychiatrists.