A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marsh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Marsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huggins Hospital
- Huggins Hospital, Wolfeboro, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Marsh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Marsh practice?
- Dr. William Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Marsh practices Ophthalmology near Wolfeboro, NH.
See Wolfeboro Ophthalmologists.