A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Marsh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsh
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Marsh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Marsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huggins Hospital
- Huggins Hospital, Wolfeboro, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Marsh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Marsh practice?
- Dr. William Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Marsh practices Ophthalmology near Wolfeboro, NH.
See Wolfeboro Ophthalmologists.