A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Massey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massey
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Massey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Massey, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Massey has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McNair Massey FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William M. Massey practice?
- Dr. William Massey has 10 office locations.
Dr. William Massey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC and Rock Hill, SC.
See Charlotte Cardiologists.