A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Massey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massey
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Massey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Massey, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Massey has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McNair Massey FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William M. Massey practice?
- Dr. William Massey has 10 office locations.
Dr. William Massey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC and Rock Hill, SC.
See Charlotte Cardiologists.