Learn more about Dr. William Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Massey, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Massey has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Massey practice?
Dr. William Massey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC and Rock Hill, SC.
See Charlotte Cardiologists.