A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miles
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Miles, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Miles has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Live Oak
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Miles FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Miles practice?
- Dr. William Miles has 1 office location.
Dr. William Miles practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.