A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Miles, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Miles has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Miles practice?
Dr. William Miles practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Naples, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.