Learn more about Dr. William Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miles
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Miles, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Miles has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Live Oak
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Miles FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Miles practice?
- Dr. William Miles has 1 office location.
Dr. William Miles practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.