A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. William Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Olson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Olson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Marvin Olson MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Olson practice?
- Dr. William Olson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Olson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.